|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Clerk|
|Location:||Moree, 369-379 Frome St Moree NSW 2400|
|Reports to:||Chief Financial Officer|
|Hours:||Full-time 38 hours a week
Monday to Friday
|Position Purpose:||We are looking for a skilled accounts payable clerk to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. Responsible for all aspects of our creditors processing in Moree, you will also be overseeing and controlling the function in our other branches.|
|Main tasks:||Core Objectives include:
· Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
· Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
· Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
· Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
· Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
· Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
· Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
· General business administration and office management
· Answering the phones
· Assist other staff as required
|Required Qualities:||· Proven working experience as accounts payable clerk (or accounts receivable clerk)
· Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
· Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
· Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers (desirable)
· Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
· Proficiency in English and in MS Office
· Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration (not essential)
|Desired Qualities:||· Analytical thinking.
· Initiative and forward thinking in all aspects of the business.
· Business and brand awareness – know our brand and what we do.
· Tenacity and resilience.
· Strategic thinking.
· Positive approach to change.
· Knowledge of Pentana-ERAnet accounting software, high level understanding of invoice processing.
· Confidently uses Windows 7 platform and has strong ability in using Microsoft suite
Skills & Competencies:
· Technology Savvy: Highly developed ICT skills across a variety of platforms and the ability to learn skills in new software and programs associated with the business.
· Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service and high quality of product across all channels – written, phone and face to face.
· Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, especially on the phone.
· Exceptional phone manners: ability to answer the phone, identify the need of the caller and answer or direct/transfer as per caller requirements.
· Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail.
· Commerciality: ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
· Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
· Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given, and carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner.
|Personal Attributes:||· Professional approach (essential).
· Confident and personable manner (essential).
· Positive approach to change (essential).
· Creative and forward thinking (desirable)
|Other:||· Driver’s license, own car, mobile phone (essential)|
|Contact:||Apply online today via the form below or contact:
|About Kenway & Clark||Kenway & Clark are a family founded dealership, leaders in the sale, parts and service support of agricultural machinery and trucks. We are a Case IH dealership, with branches in Moree, Goondiwindi, Wee Waa and Inverell. Our difference is in our strong focus on aftersales care, which is what makes us the market leaders in Northern NSW and Southern QLD.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to our valued clients, which we do with quality staff. We are looking for employees who will fit into our Kenway & Clark culture, are hardworking and passionate about the future of our dealership and want to grow their career surrounded and supported by their team.
|About Moree||Moree is the major town situated in the agricultural centre of Moree Plains Shire, one of the richest agricultural areas in the world. It is the Artesian Spa Capital of Australia, boasting amazing mineral-rich hot Artesian water. Moree is a culturally dynamic town, with so much to see, do and get involved in. The shopper in you will love the boutique shops and homewares. You can play Golf, join the local sporting teams, get involved in the Art Gallery, enjoy the frequent annual festivals and races or any number of other activities. This family-friendly town welcomes everyone who moves here and encourages everyone to come and stay a while to truly experience this diverse town.
- About us
- Used Machinery
- Service & Parts
- Our Branches