|Job Title:||Apprentice Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanic
2nd, 3rd and/or 4th year apprentices
|Location:||Moree, 369-379 Frome St Moree NSW 2400
Goondiwindi, 7 Wilson Court Goondiwindi QLD 4390
|Reports to:||Service Manager
|Salary:||Above Award and penalty rates|
|Hours:||Full-time 38 hours a week|
|Position Purpose:||We are looking for a reliable and committed Apprentice Heavy Vehicle Diesel Technician, for agricultural machinery and for truck repairs and maintenance.|
|Main tasks:||Core Objectives include:
· Repair, assemble, pre-delivery and service new and used trucks, tractors, headers and machinery as per workshop requirements.
|Required Qualities:||· Currently undertaking an apprenticeship as a Motor Mechanic or equivalent
· Customer service orientation
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
|Desired Qualities:||· Analytical thinking.
· Initiative and forward thinking in all aspects of the business.
· Business and brand awareness – know our brand and what we do.
· Tenacity and resilience.
· Strategic thinking.
· Positive approach to change.
· Knowledge of truck or/and ag machinery (not essential)Skills & Competencies:
· Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service and high quality of product across all channels – written, phone and face to face.
· Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
· Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail.
· Commerciality: the ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
· Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
· Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within the time frame given, and carry out duties in an efficient and timely manner.
|Personal Attributes:||· Professional approach (essential).
· Confident and personable manner (essential).
· Positive approach to change (essential).
· Creative and forward thinking (desirable)
|Other:||· Driver’s license, own car, mobile phone (essential)
· Available to be on the After-Hours Callout Roster (essential)
|Contact:||Apply Now via the form below
or for more information contact the HR Manager on 6750 8300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|About Kenway & Clark||Kenway & Clark are a family founded dealership, leaders in the sale, parts and service support of agricultural machinery and trucks. We are a Case IH dealership, with branches in Moree, Goondiwindi, Wee Waa and Inverell. Our difference is in our strong focus on aftersales care, which is what makes us the market leaders in Northern NSW and Southern QLD.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to our valued clients, which we do with quality staff. We are looking for employees who will fit into our Kenway & Clark culture, are hardworking and passionate about the future of our dealership and want to grow their career surrounded and supported by their team.
|About Moree||Moree is the major town situated in the agricultural centre of Moree Plains Shire, one of the richest agricultural areas in the world. It is the Artesian Spa Capital of Australia, boasting amazing mineral-rich hot Artesian water. Moree is a culturally dynamic town, with so much to see, do and get involved in. The shopper in you will love the boutique shops and homewares. You can play Golf, join the local sporting teams, get involved in the Art Gallery, enjoy the frequent annual festivals and races or any number of other activities. This family-friendly town welcomes everyone who moves here, and encourages everyone to come a stay a while to truly experience this diverse town.|