Location: Moree, NSW & Goondiwindi, QLD
- Commence January 2021
- Get a trade & earn while your learn
- Great employee benefits and job security
About the business
With branches in Moree, Goondiwindi, Inverell, Wee Waa, Gunnedah and Tamworth, Kenway and Clark are proud to provide exceptional servicing and repairs to our valued client’s machinery throughout North West NSW and South East QLD.
About the role
We are looking for reliable and dedicated Apprentice Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanics to repair and service agricultural machinery, trucks and/or construction equipment at Kenway & Clark Moree & Kenway & Clark Goondiwindi.
As an apprentice diesel mechanic at Kenway and Clark, you will gain valuable experience and skills working on a wide range of heavy vehicles, including but not limited to the Case IH, Case Construction and Isuzu Truck brands.
You will be supported in your work by qualified technicians and dedicated parts interpreters.
Benefits and perks
Some of the benefits you can expect are:
- being paid weekly,
- a tool allowance,
- bonus incentives for completion of each stage,
- opportunities for overtime with penalty rates,
- uniforms supplied.
Skills and experience
Our apprentices make a commitment to the on-the-job training and the formal training over four years. You will be dedicated in your completion of the Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology qualification and will apply your learning enthusiastically in the workshop and in the field.
- be self-motivated and a confident communicator,
- show initiative and be forward thinking,
- be able to follow instructions,
- maintain a neat and tidy appearance,
- wear the supplied uniform at all times,
- show a genuine interest in learning,
- be prepared to work overtime when the need arises,
- have completed, or be in the process of completing Year 12.
You will be required to travel away to attend weekly TAFE blocks periodically in the 2nd & 3rd year. It is possible that travel may be required in 1st year.
A current drivers licence is essential.
THIS IS A RE-ADVERTISEMENT – previous applicants need not apply.
To apply, please complete the online application form here.
Any questions about this opportunity can be directed to our HR Manager on
(02)6750-8300 during business hours or email email@example.com any time.