- Competitive salary, plus commission, vehicle and phone
- Job security with reputable, progressive local company
- Career progression opportunities
Well established family founded farm machinery dealership is looking for the services of a Sales Representative to work in their Goondiwindi branch.
As a Sales Representative in the Kenway & Clark business, you will enjoy a busy and varied role: visiting customers and providing machinery recommendations based on their needs and operations, predicting sales requirements and working ahead of trends, learning about large farm machinery and the agricultural industry.
You will be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in producing quality work.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have 3 years ‘hands-on’ sales experience
- Understand large farm machinery (advantageous)
- Provide excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Have a current drivers Motor Vehicle License. MR license an advantage
- Be a team player who promotes Kenway & Clarks brand and values
If you are a proactive person with a strong customer focus, take pride and ownership in your contribution, have excellent attention to detail and want to be part of a growing organisation this could be your next long-term role.
Applications close 8th June 2018
Readvertising. Previous applicants need not apply.