Dad’s Day Deals Terms and Conditions
- Kenway & Clark Pty Ltd (henceforth named The Promoter) may in its absolute discretion refuse to award any Prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the Competition is free.
- Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions. An entrant of the Competition must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Directors, immediate family members, employees and contractors of the Promoter and any agencies, retailers and suppliers directly associated with the Competition, or with the provision of the Prize, are not eligible to enter.
- The entrant will only be considered to have entered the competition if they have purchased a product from the “DAD’S DAY DEALS” Father’s Day catalogue August 2017.
- Entries to the Competition will only be accepted if a product was purchased in store at a Kenway & Clark branch (Moree, Goondiwindi, Wee Waa, Inverell).
- The Competition will be conducted during the Competition Period from Saturday 12th August until Sunday 3rd September, during business hours. Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must enter the Competition by purchasing a product in the “DAD’S DAY DEALS” Father’s Day catalogue August 2017 in accordance with the Entry Method (and any other entry details provided by the Promoter on the Website) during the Competition Period.
Maximum Number of Entries
- Entrants can enter the Competition as many times as they purchase a product from the “DAD’S DAY DEALS” Father’s Day catalogue August 2017 at a Kenway & Clark branch in a single transaction. Entries must be submitted separately and are subject to the Entry Restrictions.
Selection of Winner
- If a Prize is awarded by draw, all entries in the Competition will go into a random draw and the Prize draw will be conducted in accordance with the details in Prize Draw of the Schedule. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win a Prize. If the winning entry is invalid, that entry will be disregarded and the Prize will be awarded by drawing the next valid entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Prize will be awarded as a Gift Voucher to be used at one (1) of the four (4) Kenway & Clark branches.
- The Total Prize Pool value is One Hundred Dollars and zero cents ($100.00). The Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the relevant supplier, are in Australian dollars and are correct as at the time of the commencement of the Competition Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Promoter will not be responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize. The Prize winner is responsible for all costs associated with using the Prize including travel and/or transfer costs, expenses with respect to food and beverages, travel and medical insurance costs and spending money.
- As the Prize is available in various locations, the Prize winner is eligible to claim the Prize in their nearest Kenway & Clark branch.
- No component of the Prize can be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- All purchases the Winner may wish to get using the Prize are subject to availability.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner (and any guests participating in using the Prize) must comply with all the conditions of use of that Prize and the Prize supplier’s requirements.
- The Prize winner will be notified within two (2) days of the Prize Draw by telephone or email.
Unclaimed Prize Re-Draw
- In the event that a Prize winner is unable to be contacted, the Promoter will retain the Prize for three (3) months from the date of the draw. If the Prize is not claimed within three (3) months of the date of the draw, the Promoter will redraw another winner for the unclaimed Prize. Re-draw Prize winners will be notified as set out in above.