|Job Title:||Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanic|
|Location:||Goondiwindi, 7 Wilson Court Goondiwindi QLD 4390|
|Reports to:||Service Manager|
|Salary:||Above Award and penalty rates|
|Hours:||Full-time 38 hours a week|
|Position Purpose:||We are looking for a reliable and committed trade qualified Heavy Vehicle Diesel Technician, for agricultural machinery and for truck repairs and maintenance.|
|Main tasks:||Core Objectives include:
· Repair, assemble, pre-delivery and service new and used trucks, tractors, headers and machinery as per workshop requirements.
· Maintain a neat and tidy appearance in the workplace, wearing the supplied uniform and suitable protective footwear always.
|Supervisory||· Required to supervise and be responsible for the work of apprentices when assigned to your job.|
|Required Qualities:||· Training and experience as a motor mechanic
· Customer service orientation
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
|Desired Qualities:||· Analytical thinking.
· Initiative and forward thinking in all aspects of the business.
· Business and brand awareness – know our brand and what we do.
· Tenacity and resilience.
· Strategic thinking.
· Positive approach to change.
· Knowledge of truck or/and ag machinery (not essential)
Skills & Competencies:
· Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service and high quality of product across all channels – written, phone and face to face.
|Personal Attributes:||· Professional approach (essential).
· Confident and personable manner (essential).
· Positive approach to change (essential).
· Creative and forward thinking (desirable)
|Other:||· Driver’s license, own car, mobile phone (essential)|
|Contact:||Apply online today via the form below or contact
|About Kenway & Clark||Kenway & Clark are a family founded dealership, leaders in the sale, parts and service support of agricultural machinery and trucks. We are a Case IH dealership, with branches in Moree, Goondiwindi, Wee Waa and Inverell. Our difference is in our strong focus on aftersales care, which is what makes us the market leaders in Northern NSW and Southern QLD.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to our valued clients, which we do with quality staff. We are looking for employees who will fit into our Kenway & Clark culture, are hardworking and passionate about the future of our dealership and want to grow their career surrounded and supported by their team.