- Location: Moree & Tamworth, NSW
- Career progression opportunity
- Job security with progressive, family-owned company
Full-time Aftersales Parts Support persons are needed at our Moree and Tamworth branches. These positions will see the successful applicant spending their work days getting to know the ins and outs of the Parts department, with a view to becoming a Parts Interpreter. You will learn about and assist with the receiving, handling, storage and dispatch of spare parts.
Parts experience is not a requirement as on-the-job training will be provided. School leavers are encouraged to apply.
This job is suited to someone who has a genuine interest in farm machinery and/or automotive, and is looking to begin a career in a business of high standards.
- Prepare orders for dispatch by picking and packing orders
- Unpack and receipt parts when they arrive in dispatch area
- Maintain the stock levels in showroom by restocking when necessary
- Maintain neat and tidy showroom displays
- Organise and plan work so that it is done efficiently and effectively
- Assist other staff as required
- be enthusiastic, a self-starter & show initiative
- be willing to learn
- follow instructions
- be a team player
- demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- be computer literate
- be physically fit – heavy lifting required
- maintain a neat and tidy appearance
- actively promote and act in the company’s best interests
- hold a current drivers licence
- Previous experience in agricultural machinery spare parts
APPLY VIA ONLINE FORM here, or email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further information or inquiries contact Darren on 0428 508 300 during business hours.