- Location: Moree & Wee Waa, NSW
- Career progression opportunity
- Job security with progressive, family-owned company
Opportunities for full-time Junior Parts Support personnel at our Moree & Wee Waa branches are available now. These positions will see the successful applicants spending their work days getting to know the ins and outs of the Parts department, with a view to becoming a Parts Interpreter. You will learn about and assist with the receiving, handling, storage and dispatch of spare parts.
Experience in a similar role would be an advantage, but not essential as on-the-job training will be provided. School leavers are encouraged to apply.
These positions are suited to someone who has a genuine interest in farm machinery or automotives, and is looking to begin a career in a business of high standards.
- Prepare orders for dispatch by picking and packing orders
- Unpack and receipt parts when they arrive in dispatch
- Maintain the stock levels in showroom by restocking when necessary
- Maintain neat and tidy showroom displays
- Organise and plan work so that it is done efficiently and effectively
- Assist other staff as required
- be enthusiastic, a self-starter & show initiative
- be willing to learn
- follow instructions
- be a team player
- demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- be computer literate
- be physically fit – heavy lifting required
- maintain a neat and tidy appearance
- actively promote and act in the company’s best interests
- hold a current drivers licence
- Previous experience in agricultural machinery spare parts
APPLY VIA ONLINE FORM here, or email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
For any further information or inquiries contact Darren on 0428 508 300 during business hours.