Location: Moree, NSW
Kenway and Clark’s Moree dealership have an opening for a Parts Administration Support person in their busy Parts department. The role will require a commitment of 3 hours a day, 5 days a week, with room for flexibility.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, the responsibilities of the position will include:
- invoice and order processing,
- data entry,
- claims management,
- greeting customers and taking incoming calls,
- assisting with end-of-month reporting and
- general day-to-day departmental tasks as required.
The successful candidate will:
- be enthusiastic and show initiative
- have a pleasant disposition for customer service
- be reliable, and responsible for assigned tasks
- excel at time management
- demonstrated attention to detail
- flexibility to move between tasks easily
- have sound computer skills
- can confidently adapt to using a variety of IT platforms
- actively promote and act in the company’s best interests
A current drivers licence is essential.
- Experience in a similar role not essential as training will be provided.
School leavers are encouraged to apply.
Apply here via our online application form or send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 10 September 2021.
All enquires will be treated with strict confidentiality.