- Location: Moree, Gunnedah, Tamworth & Walgett, NSW
- Career progression opportunity
- Job security with progressive, family-owned company
Entry level Parts Interpreter positions are available at our Moree, Gunnedah, Tamworth & Walgett dealerships. The successful applicants will get to know the ins and outs of the department as they become an experienced Parts Interpreter.
Parts experience is not a requirement as on-the-job training will be provided. School leavers are encouraged to apply.
This job is suited to someone who has a genuine interest in farm machinery and/or automotive, and is looking to begin a career in a business of high standards.
- Prepare orders for dispatch by picking and packing orders
- Unpack and receipt parts when they arrive in dispatch area
- Maintain the stock levels in showroom by restocking when necessary
- Maintain neat and tidy showroom displays
- Organise and plan work so that it is done efficiently and effectively
- Assist other staff as required
- be enthusiastic, a self-starter & show initiative
- be willing to learn
- follow instructions
- be a team player
- demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- be computer literate
- be physically fit – heavy lifting required (20kg)
- maintain a neat and tidy appearance
- actively promote and act in the company’s best interests
- hold a current drivers licence
APPLY VIA ONLINE FORM here, or email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
For any further information or inquiries contact Darren on 0428 508 300 during business hours.