- Location: Moree NSW
- Customer satisfaction is key
- Remuneration commensurate with experience
- Job security with a progressive family-owned company
Kenway and Clark, a family owned business, are committed to providing the highest quality and efficient aftersales support to our valued customers. There is an opportunity to join our well-established farm machinery dealership in our Moree branch.
As an experienced Parts Interpreter, you will be the first point of contact at the Spare Parts counter, so understanding customer needs and excellent customer service skills are your best assets. Sourcing and ordering parts and answering incoming phone enquiries to meet our customer’s spare parts needs will keep you busy in this role.
You will be offered job security, an attractive remuneration package along with the opportunity for further training and development.
The successful applicant will:
- Interpreting customer’s parts requirements, at the counter and over the phone.
- Provide advice regarding parts specifications to customers
- Source and order parts.
- Raise purchase orders, prepare quotes, invoicing and other.
- Liaise with the Service department.
- Organise and plan work so that it is done effectively, efficiently and by our high work standards.
- Experience as a Parts Interpreter, or in a similar role in the agricultural or automotive industry
- A current Drivers Licence
- Customer service orientation
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance in the workplace
- Pentana-ERAnet experience an advantage
- Business and brand awareness – know our brand and what we do.
- Fork Lift Licence an advantage