- Above award remuneration package
- Job security with a reputable family owned business
- Opportunity for professional growth and in-house advancement
A well-established family founded farm machinery dealership is looking for the services of a Parts Interpreter.
As a Spare Parts Interpreter in the Kenway & Clark business, you will enjoy a busy and varied role: interpreting customers parts needs, liaising with our service department and providing exceptional customer service. You will be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in producing quality work.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role. Knowledge of Heavy Vehicles, Trucks and Agricultural machinery an advantage.
- Have a current Motor Vehicle Licence.
- Be a team player who promotes the Kenway & Clarks brand and values.
If you are a proactive person with a strong customer focus, take pride and ownership in your contribution, have excellent attention to detail and want to be part of a growing organisation this could be your next long role.
Flexibility with hours available to the right candidate.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online below.
For further information please contact HR Manager on 02 6750 8300.