- Locations: Wee Waa
- Customer satisfaction is key
- Remuneration commensurate with experience
- Job security with progressive family-owned company
Kenway and Clark, a family owned business, are committed to providing the highest quality and efficient aftersales support to our valued customers. Opportunities to join our well-established farm machinery dealership in our Goondiwindi and Wee Waa branches are now available.
We are seeking Aftersales Parts Support personnel on a permanent full-time basis in Wee Waa.
Experience in a similar role preferred, but not essential.
As the first point of contact either in person, by phone or email, the successful applicant will:
- consistently provide exceptional customer service
- ensure our customers machinery parts needs are met every time
- have a technical ability to interpret customers spare parts needs
- source and order required spare parts
- provide support to internal Service personnel, as required
- ensure stock control procedures and processes are followed
- be enthusiastic and a self-starter
- show initiative
- take pride in work outcomes
- maintain a neat and tidy, well-groomed appearance
- be computer literate
- have excellent attention to detail
- hold a current drivers licence
- be prepared to work some Saturday mornings by roster system
- Previous experience in agricultural machinery spare parts