Locations: Gunnedah, Tamworth, Moree & Wee Waa, NSW
- Multiple vacancies
- Job security with a progressive family-owned company
- Remuneration commensurate with experience
Kenway and Clark are committed to providing the highest quality and efficient aftersales support to our valued customers. There are opportunities for Parts Interpreters to join our dealership in our Gunnedah, Tamworth, Moree or Wee Waa branch.
As a Spare Parts Interpreter, you will be a first point of contact for the department, so exceptional customer service skills are your best asset. Sourcing and ordering parts and answering incoming phone enquiries to meet our customer’s spare parts needs will keep you busy in this role.
You will be offered job security, remuneration commensurate with experience and the opportunity for further training and development.
The successful applicant will:
- Interpret customer’s parts requirements, at the counter and over the phone.
- Provide advice regarding parts specifications to customers
- Source and order parts.
- Raise purchase orders, prepare quotes, invoicing and other.
- Liaise with the Service department.
- Organise and plan work so that it is done effectively, efficiently and by our high work standards.
- Experience as a Parts Interpreter, or in a similar role in the agricultural or automotive industry
- A current Drivers Licence
- Customer service orientation
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance in the workplace
- Pentana-ERAnet experience an advantage
- Business and brand awareness – know our brand and what we do.
- Forklift licence
Please note: The successful applicants for Tamworth will be required to work out of our Gunnedah site temporarily. For further details, please contact HR Manager on 02 6750 8300.