Due to business growth, we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Service Manager to oversee our service department at Kenway & Clark Gunnedah.
With over 60 years industry experience and product knowledge, Kenway & Clark are proud of our exceptional & reliable aftersales service of our customer’s farm machinery. The successful candidate will have proven experience in managing a busy workshop and will require:
- demonstrated leadership qualities
- excellent relationship building skills
- an exemplary customer service ethos
- staff management experience
- ability to motivate and empower staff
Core Role Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of <10 techs
- Ensure delivery of quality work
- Maintain strong customer relationships
- Be a positive brand campaigner for Kenway & Clark and our suppliers.
- Look for new business opportunities
Necessary Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of ag machinery and / or trucks
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Committed to meeting deadlines
- Focused on customer outcomes
- Committed to providing exceptional customer
service across all channels – written, phone and
face to face.
- Focused on business outcomes and promoting our brand
To apply please complete the online application form here by 5.00pm, Friday 22 October 2021.