- Location: Moree, NSW
- Job security with progressive family-owned company
- Career progression opportunity
An opportunity to join the Spare Parts team at our Moree branch is available now. An enthusiastic and self-motivated person is required. In this full-time position you will spend your work days getting to know the ins and outs of the department assisting with the receiving, handling, storage and despatch of spare parts. You will pick and pack orders, ensuring efficient and functional storage & logistics amongst other general duties, with a view to becoming a parts interpreter. Experience in a similar role would be an advantage, but not essential as on the job training will be provided. Juniors are encouraged to apply.
- be enthusiastic and a self-starter
- show initiative
- maintain a neat and tidy appearance
- be computer literate
- have excellent attention to detail
- actively promote and act in the company’s best interests
- hold a current drivers licence
- be prepared to work some Saturday mornings by roster system
- Previous experience in agricultural machinery spare parts
- Forklift licence, an advantage
APPLY VIA ONLINE FORM or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications now open.
For any further information or inquiries contact Darren on 0428 508 300 during business hours.