Locations: Wee Waa and Gunnedah, NSW
- Commence ASAP
- Get a trade & earn while your learn
- Job security with reputable, locally owned company
Positions are available for reliable and committed Apprentice Diesel Technicians to fill our 2024 intake of apprentices to the Kenway & Clark Group.
As an apprentice diesel technician at Kenway and Clark you will learn to repair and service agricultural machinery and construction equipment. These valuable skills and experience will see you work on a wide range of heavy vehicles, including but not limited to, the Case IH and Case Construction brands.
You will be supported in your work by qualified technicians and dedicated parts interpreters.
Benefits and perks
Some of the benefits you can expect are:
- above award pay,
- being paid weekly,
- a tool allowance,
- generous monetary bonus for completion of each stage of the apprenticeship,
- opportunities for overtime with penalty rates,
- uniforms supplied.
Skills and experience
Our apprentices make a commitment to the formal training and the on-the-job training over 48 months. You will be dedicated in your completion of the Certificate III in Agricultural Mechanical Technology qualification and will apply your learning enthusiastically in the workshop and in the field.
- be able to follow instructions,
- be self-motivated and a confident communicator,
- show initiative and be forward thinking,
- maintain a neat and tidy appearance,
- show a genuine interest in learning,
- be prepared to work overtime when the need arises,
- preferably have completed, or be in the process of completing Year 12.
Apprentices will be required to attend week blocks at the Case IH Agriculture training facility every 5-6 weeks. This generally equates to approximately 6 blocks each year in Stage 1, 2 and 3.
A current drivers licence is essential.
We wish to advise this job vacancy is open to persons who have a right to work in Australia only.
To apply, please complete the online application form here.
Applications closing soon – don’t delay.
Any questions about this opportunity can be directed to our HR Manager on
(02)6750-8300 during business hours or email email@example.com anytime.