Kenway & Clark Gunnedah have an opportunity for a highly-organised, customer focused and dedicated person to join us as our Customer Service Officer. Your experience and commitment to the job will see you excel in this permanent full-time role.
In a typical day you will be required to:
- Provide the administrative support across departments
- Answer and redirect incoming phone calls
- Provide friendly and helpful service to our customers
- Work collaboratively with the Service Manager to arrange bookings
- Assist in providing a great service to our customers by calling about pre and post-season and scheduled servicing reminders
- Welcome customers and visitors to the branch
You will be offered job security, remuneration commensurate with experience and the opportunity for further training and development.
- Experience in same or a similar role
- Have a pleasant disposition for customer service
- Demonstrated time-management skills to ensure tasks are completed efficiently and effectively
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to move between tasks easily
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Actively promote and act in the company’s best interests
- Be enthusiastic, a self-starter and show initiative
- A current drivers licence
How To Apply
Applications can be made via the online application form here, or by emailing a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your cover letter we’d love to hear why you would consider yourself a great fit for this position and our organisation.
All enquiries will be treated with strict confidentiality.