LOCATIONS: Inverell and Wee Waa, NSW
- Progressive locally owned & operated dealership
- Competitive remuneration package includes vehicle
- Job security assured
With over 60 years industry experience and product knowledge, Kenway & Clark are proud of our exceptional service & the reliable aftersales support for our customer’s farm machinery. To see that this level of service continues we are seeking experienced Operations Manager’s for our Inverell and Wee Waa, NSW dealerships. The role liaises closely with the General Manager and the Divisional Manager’s in the day-to-day operation of the branch; ensuring the business is meeting its targets and our customers agricultural machinery needs.
The successful candidates will have proven operations management experience or experience in a similar senior management role, and:
- demonstrated leadership qualities
- excellent relationship building skills
- demonstrated business improvement experience
- demonstrated understanding of financial reports
- strong staff management experience
- exemplary customer service ethos
- ability to motivate and empower staff
- be community minded
In this role you will continually expand on your knowledge of farm machinery and the agricultural industry, keeping abreast of current market trends and advancements. Our customers will know they can always rely on you and the entire Kenway & Clark team to meet their agricultural machinery needs.
If not already a local, you will be willing to relocate and be actively involved in the local community, getting to know and building a rapport with our customers.
You will be offered job security, a competitive remuneration package including salary plus super, a generous performance bonus on offer, company vehicle & phone.
To apply please complete the online application form here.