Our Moree dealership is seeking a highly experienced and motivated Service Manager.
With over 60 years of industry experience and product knowledge, Kenway & Clark are proud of our exceptional & reliable aftersales service of our customer’s farm machinery and equipment. The successful candidate will have proven experience in managing a busy workshop and will require:
- demonstrated leadership qualities
- an exemplary customer service ethos
- excellent relationship building skills
- an ability to motivate and empower staff
- staff management experience
Core Role Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of approx. 20 qualified techs & apprentices
- Maintain strong customer relationships
- Ensure delivery of quality work
- Be a positive brand campaigner for Kenway & Clark and our suppliers.
- Seek new business opportunities
Necessary Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of ag machinery
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Focused on positive customer outcomes
- Committed to meeting deadlines
- Committed to providing exceptional customer
service across all channels – written, phone and
face to face.
- Focused on business outcomes and promoting our brand
Or to apply please complete the online application form here.